the "no" saga

Many teenagers find it hard to say no to peer pressure and thus leading them to optimizing and joining bad habits, but this no SAGA is not only affecting the teenagers but a lot of people can't seem to say no! When it is needed. Here are those questions that will know if you can't defend yourself with a no.
Q1-Do you find it hard to deny people when they ask you to do them some favors, of which some might not be favourable to you but you still do it anyway at your own expense?
Q2-do you tend to be afraid of people, to the extent that you say yes to them without them even asking?
Q3-are you someone that finds it extremely torturing and painful when you say no to something 
If you have answered yes to all or any one of those questions then you are categorized into the "no" crew but if you are not part of the crew still scroll down to see the magic that the "no"  crew could still learn how to say know, bellow are 7 things you should say to yourself to build up your confidence.
  1. I am amazing and unique in my own special way
  2. Everyone was created out of dirt and So I can face anyone.
  3. A king was once a wailing baby, so those judges ain't different.
  4. My mouth is under my control and whatever I say is my power.
  5. If others could do it, then I can do it.
  6. Nothing is impossible, only impossibility.
  7. I can be great because I am determined.
After speaking these words to yourself, now you only have to be able to defend yourself and tell whatsoever or whosoever you wanna tell that big no. The following are the ways that you can be able to say no.
  1. No, I don't wanna do this
  2. No, I can't 
  3. Definitely no
  4. Strongly no
  5. My answer is no
Now saying no turns to different aspects, you could say no;
  1. To defend yourself 
  2. To show your objection 
  3. To disagree 
Try out these steps and let's see the "no" SAGA work up its magic, remember to be confident and speak as the champion and ruler that you are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get rid of spots and pimples

check this out guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Hair remedies: grow your hair/beard in weeks